Are you looking for the best SEO software tools? In this article you will get some of the best SEO software for agencies and small business.
There are so many online SEO software or tools available on the Internet to the point where even agency owners find it hard to pick the best software for their business. That’s why it is very important to invest your time and money into only those tools that are already loved by thousands of others.
What is SEO Software?
SEO software helps you, monitor, organize, and analyze the data relating to your website’s performance in search engines. It is designed to improve the ranking of websites in search engine results pages (SERPs).
These tools provide SEO insights to companies through a variety of different features, helping identify the best strategies to improve a website’s search relevance. Also, it helps to identify areas for improvement on your web properties that could help produce higher rankings in search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
Here’s a list of the top SEO software and their pricing for agencies which offer excellent value for your business:
SEMrush provides a comprehensive all-in-one marketing toolkit that many SEO agencies use as their tool of choice. Also provides tools for finding ideal SEO keywords, and sells analytics reports such as organic research, keyword research, and more.
SEMrush Pricing: SEMrush offers the following pricing packages. You can try their Pro version FREE for 30 days.
1. Pro plan from SEMRush: This is the starter plan from SEMrush. This plan is best for beginners and it costs you $99.95 per month ($83.28 per month when billed annually).
2. Guru plan from SEMRush: This plan is best for small businesses which costs you $199.95 per month ($166.62 per month when billed annually).
3. Business plan from SEMRush: This plan is best for agencies which costs you $399.95 per month ($333.28 per month when billed annually).
|Pro Plan||Guru Plan||Business Plan|
|Up to 10K results per report||Up to 30K results per report||Up to 50K results per report|
|Up to 3000 reports per day||Up to 5000 reports per day||Up to 10,000 reports per day|
|Create up to 5 projects||Create up to 50 projects||Create up to 200 projects|
|Track up to 500 keywords||Track up to 1500 keywords||Track up to 5000 keywords|
|Up to 100K pages to crawl||Up to 300K pages to crawl||Up to 1 million pages to crawl|
|Up to 50 profiles for monitoring||Up to 100 profiles for monitoring.||Up to 300 profiles for monitoring and 50 profiles for posting along with 50 scheduled PDF reports.|
|10 profiles for posting along with 5 scheduled PDF reports||Historical data and 30 profiles for posting along with 20 scheduled PDF reports with this plan.||Historical data, White label PDF reports with this plan.|
Apart from the above plans, if you need a custom solution with higher limits for your business, you can try their Enterprise plan and you need to contact their support team to discuss the custom pricing plans for your needs.
Ahrefs interface is extremely easy to use and elegant and you can find everything from one place. Ahrefs provides a complete suite of SEO tools and resources that lets you audit your website, explore competitors, research keywords, and analyze backlinks.
Ahrefs Pricing: Ahrefs has the following four pricing packages. Also you can try a 7 days trial for $7.
1. Lite plan from Ahrefs: This is the basic plan which costs you $99 per month ($82 per month when billed annually).
2. Standard plan from Ahrefs: This plan costs you $179 per month ($149 per month when billed annually).
3. Advanced plan from Ahrefs: This plan costs you $399 per month ($332 per month when billed annually).
4. Agency plan from Ahrefs: This is extremely useful for SEO software agencies which costs you $999 per month ($832 per month when billed annually).
|Lite plan||Standard plan||Advanced plan||Agency plan|
|Access to 1 user||Access to 1 user||Access to 3 users||Access to 5 users|
|Up to 5 projects to create||Up to 10 projects to create||Up to 25 projects to create||Up to 100 projects to create|
|Track 500 keywords||Track 1500 keywords||Track 5K keywords||Track 10k keywords|
|Perform 10k site crawls per month||Perform 500k site crawls per month||Perform 1.25 million site crawls per month||Perform 2.5 million site crawls per month|
|25K rows per month for batch analysis.||100K rows per month for batch analysis.||400K rows per month for batch analysis.||1 million rows per month for batch analysis.|
3. Screaming Frog – Free SEO Software Download
The Screaming Frog SEO Spider Tool is very well known for a website crawler. It helps to crawl both small and large websites efficiently. It fetches onsite and technical data like titles, metadata, broken links, redirects, and duplicate content, so you can analyse result.
The Screaming Frog SEO Spider is free but you can crawl only up to 500 URLs within a website or domain with its free version. If you want to crawl more than 500 URLs then the Paid version is available at costs you £149 per year.
4. Moz Pro
It tracks your site’s metrics, links, keyword rankings along with location-based rankings. Moz Pro makes SEO, inbound marketing, link building, and content marketing easy.
Moz Pro Pricing: Moz Pro is available in the following 4 options.
1. Standard plan from Moz Pro: This is the starter plan from Moz which costs you $99 per month ($79 per month when billed annually).
2. Medium plan from Moz Pro: This plan costs you $149 per month ($119 per month when billed annually).
3. Large plan from Moz Pro: This costs you $249 per month ($199 per month when billed annually).
4. Premium plan from Moz Pro: This is suitable for SEO agencies which costs you $599 per month ($479 per month when billed annually).
|Standard plan||Medium plan||Large plan||Premium plan|
|Up to 3 campaigns||Up to 10 campaigns||create up to 25 campaigns||Up to 50 campaigns|
|Perform 150 keyword queries||Track up to 800 keywords||track up to 1900 keywords||Track up to 4500 keywords|
|5k backlink queries per month||20k backlink queries per month||70k backlink queries per month||100k backlink queries per month|
|Perform 10k site crawls per month||Perform 5k keyword queries||perform 15k keyword queries||Perform 30k keyword queries|
|1 user can access their account.||1 user can access their account.||3 users can access their account||5 users can access their accounts.|
5. Majestic SEO
Majestic offers you a backlink checker and link building toolkit and it has the biggest backlink index of over NINE trillion links. Majestic provides link intelligence tools for various businesses like SEO, PR, and marketing professionals.
Majestic SEO Pricing: Majestic SEO offers the following 3 options.
1. Lite plan from Majestic SEO: This is the basic plan from Majestic SEO which costs you $49.99 per month ($41.67 per month when billed annually) and you’ll get the following features.
2. Pro plan from Majestic SEO: This plan costs you $99.99 per month ($83.33 per month when billed annually) and provides you the following list of features.
3. API plan from Majestic SEO: This plan gives you API access and costs you $399.99 per month ($333.33 per month when billed annually). You’ll get the following limits.
|Lite plan||Pro plan||API plan|
|Max. analyzable backlinks: 1 Million||Max. analyzable backlinks: 20 Million||Max. analyzable backlinks: 100 Million|
|200,000 Retrieval Units||5 million Retrieval Units||20 million Retrieval Units|
|5,000 Index Item Units||125K Index Item Units||500K Index Item Units|
|60 report units||300 report units||950 report units|
|5K Site Explorer Data Rows||15K Site Explorer Data Rows||30K Site Explorer Data Rows|
|5,000 Analysis Depth||15,000 Analysis Depth||30,000 Analysis Depth|
|–||Historic Index||Historic Index|
|–||Raw Data Exports||Raw Data Exports|
|–||Custom Reports||Custom Reports|
|–||–||Custom Monthly Data|
BrightLocal offers you local SEO tools and software to track and improve your local SEO and organic visibility. It is an integrated local SEO and citation platform that helps agencies and marketers increase the visibility of brands and attract more customers.
BrightLocal Pricing: BrightLocal offers the following 3 pricing plans.
1. Single Business plan from BrightLocal: This is the cheapest plan from BrightLocal which costs you $29 per month ($24.17 per month when billed annually) which offers you the following things.
2. Multi Business plan from BrightLocal: This plan costs you $49 per month ($40.83 per month when billed annually) and gives you access to the following features.
3. SEO Pro plan from BrightLocal: This is the advanced plan which costs you $79 per month ($65.83 per month when billed annually and gives access to the following things.
|Single Business plan||Multi Business plan||API plan|
|3 Local Search Ranking Reports||6 Local Search Ranking Reports||100 Local Search Ranking Reports|
|3 Citation Tracker Reports||6 Citation Tracker Reports||50 Citation Tracker Reports|
|10 Google My Business Audits||30 Google My Business Audits||100 Google My Business Audits|
|1 Local SEO Audit Reports||6 Local SEO Audit Reports||20 Local SEO Audit Reports|
|Reputation Manager||Reputation Manager||Reputation Manager|
|3 Monitor Reviews||6 Monitor Reviews||50 Monitor Reviews|
|1 Get Reviews||3 Get Reviews||5 Get Reviews|
|3 Showcase Reviews||6 Showcase Reviews||50 Showcase Reviews|
|Google Analytics Integration||Google Analytics Integration||Google Analytics Integration|
|Google My Business Insights Integration||Google My Business Insights Integration||Google My Business Insights Integration|
|Facebook Integration & Twitter Integration||Facebook Integration & Twitter Integration||Facebook Integration & Twitter Integration|
|–||White-label Reports & Emails||White-label Reports & Emails|
|–||–||Google Mobile Rank Tracking|
Serpstat is an all-in-one SEO platform for professionals and agencies which helps you with backlink analysis, keyword research, competitor analysis etc.
Serpstat Pricing: Serpstat offers you the following pricing packages.
1. Lite plan from Serpstat: This is the cheapest plan from Serpstat which costs you $69 per month ($55 per month when billed annually).
2. Standard plan from Serpstat: This plan costs you $149 per month ($119 per month when billed annually) and gives you the following limits.
3. Advanced plan from Serpstat: This plan costs you $299 per month ($239 per month when billed annually) and gives you the following limits.
4. Enterprise plan from Serpstat: This plan is really suitable for agencies and it costs you $499 per month ($399 per month when billed annually)
|Lite plan||Standard plan||Advanced plan||Enterprise plan|
|4000 keyword queries per day||5000 keyword queries per day||8000 keyword queries per day||12,000 keyword queries per day|
|500 backlink queries per day||1000 backlink queries per day||1500 backlink queries per day||2000 backlink queries per day|
|100K API credits per month||Access to Search Analytics API||Access to Search Analytics API||Access to Search Analytics API|
|Create up to 10 projects to track, analyze, and audit||Access to Backlinks API||Access to Backlinks API||Access to Backlinks API|
|15K keyword position checks per month||500K API credits per month||1 million API credits per month||2 million API credits per month|
|Up to 150K pages to audit per month||Create up to 50 projects to track, analyze, and audit||Create up to 75 projects to track, analyze, and audit||Create up to 100 projects to track, analyze and audit|
|Only 1 user can access the tool||60K keyword position checks per month||150K keyword position checks per month||300K keyword position checks per month|
|–||Up to 400K pages to audit per month||Up to 1.25 million pages to audit per month||Up to 2.5 million pages to audit per month|
|–||Up to 3 users can access the tool||Access for up to 5 users||Up to 7 users can access the tool|
|–||–||–||White label reports|
Best Free SEO Tools You Should Use
Google Search Console
The Google Search Console is a primary technical SEO tool for most businesses. The reports help you measure a site’s search traffic and performance, so you can fix issues and get back on track.
Google has recently upgraded the Search Console adding more data, features, and reports in an improved user interface.
It is considered one of the best free SEO tools. This Chrome extension performs on-page site audits, assesses both your internal and external links while also doing website comparisons.
Ubersugest is an all-in-one SEO. A big part of SEO success is knowing what you’re doing, what your competitors are doing, and how to adjust your strategy to take advantage of holes in the market.
SEOWorkers Analysis Tool
The Analysis Tool allows you to plug in a website URL and generate a report. It does help to save a lot of time in analysis. Also, it provides background information on the data.
As an SEO agency, you’ll be doing a lot of SEO related things ranging from keyword research to competitor analysis to site audits, brand monitoring, and so on. So, it’s essential to get access to the best and correct SEO software or tools to get the job done.